[Maia-users] maiamailguard.com site offline
Jason Street
2015-05-01 07:18:28 UTC
Hi Robert / David,

I noticed that maiamailguard.com went offline a day ago. Are there any
plans to resurrect it?

--Jason S
David Morton
2015-05-01 14:47:54 UTC
the last time I tried to access the server, I couldn't remember my password. :(
--Jason S
Arnaud Launay
2015-05-02 19:19:18 UTC
Post by David Morton
the last time I tried to access the server, I couldn't remember my password. :(
BTW, I bought the maia-mailguard.info domain, if you want to use it...

Arnaud.
Jason Street
2015-05-03 10:09:34 UTC
Post by Arnaud Launay
Post by David Morton
the last time I tried to access the server, I couldn't remember my password. :(
BTW, I bought the maia-mailguard.info domain, if you want to use it...
great to see the community rallying around. Not sure whether David or
Robert have managed to get back onto the server, hopefully they will.
Jason Street
2015-05-08 08:23:04 UTC
David & Robert,

Thanks for getting the site back up and running, hopefully it was not
too much hassle and you have your passwords again :)

~~Jason S