[Maia-users] sql authentication
Richard B. Pyne
2015-09-22 03:54:16 UTC
Can anyone confirm that sql authentication works in 1.0.4?

I'm working on a new install on CentOS 7 with postfix, postfixadmin,
dovecot, and maia.

I am stuck at being able to log in to maia.

This has definitely been an interesting experience getting everything to
work while having no guidance beyond the old 1.0.2 install instructions.

I'm trying to carefully document every step to be able to (hopefully)
provide an updated install guide.

I hope to also add a webmail service such as roundcube or squirellmail
once I get this all working.

--Richard
Joshua Small
2015-09-22 04:17:12 UTC

If you're looking at my 1.0.4 fork, please note from the README:

Some features are known to be untested and probably broken, such as authentication mechanisms other than "internal".

Richard B. Pyne
2015-09-22 06:49:59 UTC
The good new is that sql authentication does work. I just had to get my
settings correct.

--Richard
Hi,