[Maia-users] Non-encoded 8-bit data being dropped on maia_mailguard 1.0.4
Jason Street
2015-10-23 10:47:48 UTC
Salutation

I having been going through mail logs and have seen that some of our
emails are getting rejected with an error of

message with invalid header discarded, id=111111-11 - Non-encoded
8-bit data (char E2 hex) in message header 'CC': CC: <AN EMAIL ADDRESS
HERE>

The email rejected was valid and checking my postfix which is set up to
pass these type of encoding.

Is there somewhere in Maia_mailguard 1.0.4 to control this?

+JS
Jason Street