[Maia-users] Changing test score
Fiorenza Meini
2016-09-15 14:04:15 UTC
Hi there,
I need to change the score of some test.
Where have I to make the change: DB or local.cf file (SpamAssassin
configuration) ?

Thank and regards

Fiorenza
Janky Jay, III
2016-09-15 14:38:59 UTC
Hello,
Post by Fiorenza Meini
Hi there,
I need to change the score of some test.
Where have I to make the change: DB or local.cf file (SpamAssassin
configuration) ?
This change would go in the SpamaAssassin's local.cf config file.

Regards,
Janky Jay, III
Fiorenza Meini
2016-09-16 06:20:55 UTC
Post by Janky Jay, III
Hello,
Post by Fiorenza Meini
Hi there,
I need to change the score of some test.
Where have I to make the change: DB or local.cf file (SpamAssassin
configuration) ?
This change would go in the SpamaAssassin's local.cf config file.
Regards,
Janky Jay, III
Thank to everyone gave me a response.
In maia db there is a table: maia_sa_rules,what is its purpose? Perhaps
the information displayed on the message, in Maia web panel ?

Regards,

Fiorenza Meini
Douglas Mortensen
2016-09-15 14:18:41 UTC
Local.cf

-
Doug Mortensen
505-860-6364

Fiorenza
Marco Hahnen - ITSM
2016-09-16 07:51:12 UTC
Btw. there is a script to update the maia_sa_rules table: "load-sa-rules.pl" (should be run as a cronjob).

Regards, Marco