[Maia-users] Broadcast email
Richard B. Pyne
2015-09-25 17:29:32 UTC
I just noticed that there appears to be a feature missing from version
2.92 that was in 2.3.7, the ability to send a broadcast message to all
users.

Is this an oversight, an intentional removal, or am I just not finding it?

I also just noticed that the backup feature is missing as well.

--Richard
David Morton
***@dgrmm.net
Richard B. Pyne