[Maia-users] Configuration question
Richard B. Pyne
2015-09-24 10:43:44 UTC
I finally made it through both a completely new install and a clean
re-install on an existing server. Now for a configuration question, how
can I set the default protection level for new users? Right now, it
defaults to off until they actually log in and change it. I want to set
it to default to either medium or possibly even high.

Thanks.

--Richard
David Morton
2015-09-24 13:36:16 UTC
defaults are set before user accounts are created, by editing the
settings for the @. or @example.com (your domain) accounts. New
users will copy the domain settings upon creation.
***@dgrmm.net