[Maia-users] Mail size issue
Ashley Large
2015-10-30 00:41:04 UTC
Hi

Im struggling with mail size limit. I get:

534 5.3.4 Message larger than 1000000 bytes rejected

I believe I have this configured correctly in the 3 places it should be:

Postfix

/etc/main.cf is set above 10Mb

MySQL

max_allowed_packet is above 10Mb

Maia

In the gui I have the size above 10Mb

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Ashley
jjs - mainphrame
2015-10-30 00:59:06 UTC
I don't see any logging context, so I have to ask: is that rejection
message from postfix or from maiad?

When you say "above 10Mb" what is it set to exactly?

How about the size limit in /etc/maia/maiad.conf?

Regards,

Joe
Hi
Ashley Large
2015-10-30 18:09:46 UTC
Hi

Thanks for replies everyone. I figured it out with help from JJS Mainphrame. We customised Maia considerably a long time ago and ran into a gotcha of our own design when upgrading to newer version which had incorrectly set the content of oversize_policy in maia_config.

Ash