[Maia-users] wblist.php permissions issue
m***@mannyaa.com
2015-07-02 16:00:46 UTC
Hello, using the admin account I am having issues adding new entries
to the W/B list for some users. Other users work fine so it makes no
sense if it's a permissions issue. I have even tried deleting the
domain or user account within maia and re-creating it but same issue.
I get the following error when trying to add a new entry to the W/B
list:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /maia/wblist.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at
mydomain.com Port 443

Also I have some users that have a large W/B list and I find that
sometimes this causes issues with maia where the W/B no longer
functions. Is there a way through mySQL or through one of the scripts
where I can either completely empty out the W/B list or trim it down
as needed? Doing this through the web interface would take me a huge
amount of time since you can't just select all entries and delete them
(you have to select each entry via radio button individually which is
very painful). Thank you.

-Manny
David Morton